After reading an article in Marie Claire I found out there are many ways to bring in some extra cash (legally) and spend your money wisely. I added a few of my own personal favorites.
1) Check out Task Rabbit. It is a great website that shows people in your area that need errands to be taken care of or projects to be completed. With each task you earn anywhere from $10-$200.
2) Sell your old stuff to consignment shops using Resaleshopping. Enter your zip code and you will find a local shop that will pay for the items you no longer want. Upside is that you don’t need to pay for postage like ebay or amazon.
3) Sell electronics on Gazelle. This site includes free shipping once you receive an offer on your electronic goods.
4) Raise money with Kickstarter! If you have a new project or starting a company, check out this website to help fund whatever creative adventure your heart desires.
5) Farecompare will save you money when you travel. This website is soooo simple and helps you find the best deals out there as far as plane tickets go.
6) Okay, coupons are not my thing, but Retail Me Not has great codes that you can put into your online order before checking out. They have codes for Victoria Secret, Travelocity, and Apple, all of which can save you a great deal of money
7) You can even save money while going out. Get the app Happy Hours, to find the best drinking spots in your area, what their happy hour deals are, and what time they start and end. Drinking on a budget never was so easy.